Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We had a great 4th weekend, which ended with two very hot and sweaty babies.


We watched a few fireworks, the kids were too sleepy to stay out very long. The day was over 100 degrees






We had dinner at friends which had a great ball pit, I guess I know what Ethan needs for Christmas.










We marched with our little wagon in the Eagle Springs parade.

















We had Music class

















Ethan loved the parachute





















Doing puzzles






Happy Birthday USA!







3 comments:

Krissy Cotten said...

Cute pictures! I loved the multicolored patriotic toes!

Syphus Family said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a great visit! Now I remember why I don't want to move back to TX- I can't handle the summer heat!

Megan said...

i love the toes! why didn't i think of that... great pictures, i am glad it's not that hot here.