Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


To the one I love:


I was thinking about all the reasons I love Chad and why he is so wonderful, I decided to try to explain by using his name.

C- caring for all, cool in his moves, careful and kind, courteous, clean cut and stylish, crazy at times, charging forward with goals and ideas

H- handsome, humor, hot and sexy, holds his own, heads our home, hopeful and faithful

A- Athletic, always there and supportive, always patient, loving and ready to deal with my craziness, awesome

D- Dashing, dear, delightful, dressed for success, dreamy, dad that is great


I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, HE IS GREAT! I would go on forever but my toddler is screaming in the background. Chad you mean the world to me!

1 comment:

Becca and Chad said...

Whoever he is, he is obviously the luckiest man in the world to have such a beautful and thoughtful wife who takes care of those wonderful children!!