Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Any day now

The last few weeks have been very exciting, full of many adventures and getting things ready for the new baby. He is expected any day now, I am keeping my fingers crossed that its sooner than later, I don't know how much more my back can take. Here are a few fun pictures from our lives taken in the last couple of weeks.


Playing outside and getting into trouble






My birthday came and so did my mom, both great treats!










My little pumpkin, all dressed for Halloween. We made it to the elem. school carnival, but zonked out before trick-or-treating.



My high-class princess










Visiting a petting zoo around the corner








4 comments:

amanda said...

What cute pictures! Hang in there! It will be over soon and the new fun will begin! :) Don't forget about all the fun stuff you have to go through and enjoy in these next few weeks! If you need me to take Alivia, just let me know-my girls would love a playdate and you can have a nap.

Syphus Family said...

You look great! Happy Birthday! Keep us posted on the baby!

Jamie Smith said...

Happy Birthday! I'm a November b-day too! There are a few NOv b-days. Next year we need to have a big bash for all of us! So have you had your baby yet? Good luck!!!

Alona said...

Fun times! I can't wait to see your new little one. Keep us posted on when he comes!