Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy bodies

The week after we got back from Mexico we had to say goodbye to my parents who took a permanent vacation (haha) to Switzerland. We are so excited for them and all of the adventures they are about to embark on. We have been hustling to finish the remodeling of their home so they can sell it asap and officially become Swiss.


Alivia is walking, running, talking a million miles a minute, and calling every phone number I have in my cell phone, "hi, hi"
She's such a blast!

















We are saying goodbye to summer, but hello to a wonderful fall, times are exciting. My little sister Kacie had a baby boy yesterday, Cade David, check him out on their blog, www.adamandkacie.blogspot.com, sorry I am not gifted with scanning pics. He is a cutie.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! We miss you guys so much. Alivia has already grown. Keep her small just a little longer til we get back. We love you.
MOM, Dad, Tate