Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!


I was tagged by a friend and since today is Valentine's and all I thought it would be fun to do today.

answer these questions for you and your spouse/significant other)

1. Your Song: Cold Play- Kingdom Come.

2. Your favorite feature of his: I have to pick just one, hhmmm, his heart for sure is made of gold, but physically I definately go for those blue eyes and what a smile

3. His favorite feature of yours: he loves my smile- esp. my white teeth (love those Crest white strips)

4. What drives you crazy about him (not the good stuff): that he usually has to watch a tv before bed, even if it just two minutes

5. What drives him crazy about you: that I don't tell him why I am mad when I get mad- (he should know what he did, hehe)

6. Favorite trip you've taken together: We have been some interesting places, last year we went to Costa Rica- which was an adventure but atleast we were together
7. How do you picture your lives in fifty years: Living on the beach!

8. What was your last fight over: We don't really fight, I just get mad and Chad gets frustrated
9. Most romantic thing he's ever said to or done for you: Chad is good about making me feel beautiful everyday, he does little things and speaks many kind words. I appreciate the flowers and tokens, but most of all the constant love and support
10. Favorite "down time" activity: We have really gotten into tennis and basketball lately- when the weather and Alivia permits
I am so grateful for Chad, he is truely my one and only
Happy Valentines Day!!!
I will tag Shanta, Kelsey, and Crystal

5 comments:

mamasteph said...

You guys sure make a beautiful couple!

Kelsey said...

Thats cute. Love it! Jared might be a little embarassed if I did it. ha ha. Isnt that the point, though?

Tay said...

Cute list! You do have a pretty smile - and the whitest teeth ever!! :D

Okay, I've been tagged. I'll put it on my blog. ;)

Kathy said...

you are cute :) i TOTALLY agree with #5 - that is me too!

Syphus Family said...

Cute pics! You guys look great together!